- My cards still are not sent and at this late date will arrive after Christmas. But won't it be fun to receive Christmas cards the week after? And for my dear sweet friend, whose birthday I thought was the day after Christmas instead of the 20th, I know she will enjoy her belated card.
- The cookies are still unbaked and candy unmade. But Brady the Boy went to the store Thursday afternoon and purchased practically every type of refrigerated cookie dough they make! We will have cookies! And with much less hassle and clean-up than usual! What is important is that we will be making them together Friday!
- Stocking stuffers will go by the wayside. At this late date, it will be fun hitting the stores for those after-Christmas sales! The Twins must not believe in stockings anyway, since they would not allow any of them to be hung by the chimney with care in hopes that Santa-Dog soon would be there.
- Unanswered emails are slowly being answered and blogs are being visited. I have so many talented blogging friends! And please know that even though I may not have thanked you for your comments personally, I have read them and truly appreciate them.
- And my mojo is returning! I can't wait to ink up more of my Occasions Mini stamps!
I still need to add the bow, since he lacks opposable thumbs, but I will get that done tomorrow. In the meantime, Muffy has been begging me to write a post, so here she is with...
Muffy: Many of you probably wonder how I stay looking so healthy and gorgeous! Well, I am here to share some of my beauty tips.
Mom: Muffy....you are so egotistical!
Brody: Yeah, Muffy! You are eggs and sticksical!
Muffy: Just stay out of this Brody. This is my post. Mom let you make a card that you get to talk about tomorrow. I am here to talk about beauty!
Brody: I am beautiful, too! I won Reserve Winners Dog in Wheaton, Illinois two weeks ago!
Muffy: Whatever! It's my turn to post, so just take your 70 pound Boxer butt and go distress some cards or something. Let me talk about what I know best!
Brody: MOM! Muffy won't let me talk!
Mom: Brody...go play with Brady the Boy. Your sister has been wanting to write this post for weeks, so let her talk.
Muffy: OK. Like I was saying, staying beautiful like me is a full-time job. First of all, oral hygiene is very important to overall health!
Brody: Who's Jean? Can I say "Hi", too?
Mom: Brody....didn't I tell you to go play with your brother? Go ahead, Muffy.
Muffy: I prefer to brush my teeth with the Sonicare.
And in the middle.
And on the right hand side. My Mom wants me to make certain that I tell you that I use Pro-Pet Canine Toothpaste, and not the people kind. And my brush head is really soft...because it is Brady the Boy's old one.
And we all know the importance of walking to stay fit. When it's snowy or rainy, what could be better than a romp on the treadmill. I like to give it a good sniff first.
Then I start out slowly to warm up. This is VERY important. For safety, the "clippy" thing is attached to my leash. In case I would happen to collapse, the treadmill would stop. However, my Mom never lets me use the treadmill unattended.
Then to really burn those calories, I have Mom increase the speed.
Muffy: So I hope that you enjoyed my tips on staying fit and beautiful. I can't wait until tomorrow to share my tips on decorating for the holidays, Boxer style!
Brody: And I can't wait to share my card. I distressed it really good all by myself.
Mom: And hopefully the Twins will allow me to get a card made! Until next time...