It's Thursday, and time to play with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts! Our challenge this week is PPA#125: Tags! You simply need to create a tag or use a tag on your card. As for me, I opted to make a set of tags with the Christmas Lodge set. When this set was first previewed at Convention this past summer, several of my fellow Pals looked at me and said, "Ann, this set is so you!" They were so right! It is my favorite set from the Holiday Mini! These are tags which will be quick enough and easy enough for any last minute Santa to make!
The Stampin' Schach Design Tips: Christmas Lodge Tags
Tag #1: The LodgeFinished Tag: 2-1/2" wide x 4-1/2" long
- Flower Power! A Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding rose is sure to elicit a "WOW"!
- Sparkle! Dazzling Details add a hint of shimmer to the rooftop of this fabulous lodge!
Tag #2: The TreeFinished Tag: 2-1/2" wide x 4-1/2" long
- Pearls A-Plenty! Basic Pearls, colored with a red permanent marker, adorn a Dazzling Details tree! More pearls accentuate the small "To-From" tag and the bottom of the main image.
Tag #3: Merry Christmas
- Double the fun...with the Two Tags Bigz Die! Just a simple crank of the Big Shot produces two tags in the blink of an eye! Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Markers are used to selectively ink the "Merry Christmas" sentiment. Once again, Basic Pearls are the perfect accent!
Tag #4: Birds on a Branch
- Go from "Blah" to "Ah"! Dazzling Details on the branches, along with red-tinted Basic Pearls, transform this plain tag, created with the Two Tags Bigz Die, into this stunning creation!
I hope that you enjoyed today's creations, and that you will join us in our last challenge of 2011. Next week will be our annual Best Dressed List! Of course, at Pals Paper Arts, we welcome any products...so please join in the fun! As always, your comments are important to me, and I do read each and every one. And remember, if you ever have any questions about the cards that I create, or the techniques that I use, I am only an email away! Until next time...