The Stampin' Schach Design Tips: Sparkle Plenty
(The finished card is 5-1/4" x 5-1/4".)
- Patterned Paper! Selections from the Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (Old Olive), Letters to Santa, and the Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit are matted onto Crumb Cake card stock. With Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper, coordination is a snap!
- Cutie Patootie! The sweet little "Christmas Girl" from Greeting Card Kids was inked in retired Basic Brown ink and stamped onto Crumb Cake card stock. She was tinted using a Blender Pen and the following inks: Old Olive, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard and Soft Suede. The trim of the coat and hat, plus the muffler, were "painted" using Very Vanilla Craft Ink Refill and a Blender Pen. The same colors of Stampin' Write Markers were used to add definition.
- Layers! The Christmas Girl was punched out using the 2-1/2" Circle Punch. This was then matted as follows: Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Circle (Perfect Pennant Bigz L Die), a Crumb Cake 3" Circle (Originals Die) which was then embossed with the Snow Burst Textured Impression Embossing Folder, followed by a Cherry Cobbler Large Scallop Circle (Bigz Die).
- Terrific Trim! An Old Olive Large Scallop Trim Border (Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die) is enhanced with ornate Cherry Cobbler Scallops, made with the Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, and Silver Glitter "Points" created with, of all things, the Snowflake #2 Originals Die. Northern Frost Snowflakes are adorned with a Cherry Cobbler and Always Artichoke Seam Binding "Rose" to add a colorful touch!
- Micah, Pearls and Glitter! Our little cutie stands amidst flakes of Micah snow, while Basic Pearl buttons adorn her coat. The runners of the sled are outlined in Dazzling Details.
I hope you enjoyed today's card. Won't you please let me know what you think of it by leaving me a comment? And remember, your comments are important to me. I do read each and every one of them. Of course, if you ever have any questions about the cards that I make or the techniques that I use, I am only an email away. Until next time...
(News Flash: My Create for the Pals card...see it HERE...was selected by Tiffany Bauer as a Crafty Pick this week. Thanks, Tiffany!)
The Paper Players Design Team
Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids; Inks: Basic Brown (retired), More Mustard, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla Craft Ink Refill; Stampin' Write Markers: Old Olive, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy; Designer Series Paper: Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, Letters to Santa, Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin' Kit; Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Silver Glitter; Tools: Big Shot, Snowburst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Northern Frost Sizzlits Decorative Strip, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Snowflake #2 Originals Die, Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die, 3" Circle Originals Die, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch, Blender Pen, Tombow Adhesive; Glitz and Glam: Dazzling Details, Micah Flakes, Basic Pearls, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Always Artichoke Seam Binding