The Stampin' Up! Design Tips: Distressed and SimpleThis card measures 5-1/4" x 5-1/4".
- Nothing but net! The Netting background stamp was inked with Early Espresso Craft Ink and stamped onto Naturals Ivory card stock. It was allowed to partially dry before overstamping with the Hello Doily background stamp, which had been inked with VersaMark. White Stampin' Emboss Powder was applied over the doily image and the excess was removed, which left a light dusting on parts of the Netting image. Heat embossing followed.
- Emboss resist! The image from Day of Gratitude was inked with VersaMark and stamped onto Naturals Ivory card stock. It was then heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. Crumb Cake ink was applied with a Stamping Sponge. The same technique was used with the Hello Doily background stamp.
- Distress! The Seven Sided Tool from the Cutter Kit was used to distress the edges of the Doily image mat. Crumb Cake ink was applied with a Sponge Dauber.
- Flag the sentiment! After inking it up with Early Espresso, the "Grateful" sentiment from the Always Thankful set was stamped onto Whisper White card stock. The ends were snipped with Paper Snips, and the edges were distressed with Crumb Cake. A few Crumb Cake Watermarks (French Foliage) and speckles made with the Color Spritzer Tool complete the look.
- Scrunch! Crumb Cake Seam Binding was shirred and layered over Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon for added interest.
- Pearls for Pizzazz! A honey brown permanent marker was used to color Basic Pearls and add contrast!
I hope that you enjoyed today's card. Won't you let me know in your comment today? Your comments are very important to me, and I do read each and every one of them! And remember...if you ever have any questions about the cards that I create or the techniques that I use, I am only an email away! Until next time...
Card Stock: Naturals Ivory (101849), Early Espresso (119686); Tools: Heat Tool (100005), Cutter Kit (106958), Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Paper Snips (103579), Sponge Daubers (102892), Stamping Sponges (101610), White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132); Glitz and Glam: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (124327), Crumb Cake Seam Binding (122332), Basic Pearls (119247)