It's Thursday...and time to play at Pals Paper Arts! With everyone's thoughts turning to spring, what could be more appropriate than a Flower Challenge! Of course, I just had to use the new Fabulous Florets set, available May 1st in the Summer Mini. It truly is...fabulous! Enjoy today's "Flowers for the Pals"!
The Stampin' Schach Stampin' Tips:
- New Product Alert: Inlaid embossing! The "Solid Blossom" image from the new Fabulous Florets stamp set was inked with Cherry Cobbler and stamped onto Whisper White card stock. After snipping out several of these, they were adhered to Whisper White card stock and zipped through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Color me blue! Pacific Point blue, that is! The same "Solid Blossom" image was inked in Pacific Point, snipped out, and then "popped" up on a dimensional to add depth and visual interest! Three "Leaf" images were inked with Pear Pizzazz and stamped onto Pear Pizzazz card stock.
- New Product Alert: The "Butterfly" from Strength and Hope was inked in Pacific Point and stamped onto Daffodil Delight card stock. It perches upon Scalloped Rings, punched with the fantastic Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch.
- New Product Alert: Let the paper work for you! Pacific Point and Whisper White "Floral Outline" paper from the new Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper forms the perfect background for the Cherry Cobbler inlaid embossing.
- Bling it on! Basic Rhinestones add the perfect glam factor! Butterly, border and blossom all sport the sparkles!
What do you think of the new products from the Summer Mini and today's card? Won't you please leave me a comment to let me know? And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards that I create or the techniques that I use, I am only an email away! The winner of the free Basic Rhinestones will be selected randomly from today's and yesterday's comments and announced in my next post. Until next time...
IMPORTANT TIP from Pals Paper Arts: The PPA Design Team and Challenge welcome the use of both Stampin' Up! and non-Stampin' Up! products in our challenge. Let your paper crafting juices flow! Stampin' Up! does not restrict demonstrators and challenge participants from using non-Stampin' Up! products in this way.
Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets (W 123025, C 123027), Strength and Hope (W 118100, C 123660); Inks: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Pacific Point (111837), Pear Pizzazz (119784); Designer Series Paper: Beyond the Garden (122342); Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Pacific Point (111350), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Daffodil Delight (119683); Tools: Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119976), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464); Glitz and Glam: Basic Rhinestones (119246), Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding (120992)