It's Sunday and time to play with the Players at The Paper Players! How does a Clean and Simple Sketch sound to you? This week Jaydee has designed a fabulous one just for you.
The Stampin' Schach Stampin' Tips:
- Looking for quick and easy? Let a stunning designer paper pattern take center stage! My favorite "DSP Du Joir" is Paisley Petals from the upcoming 2011 - 2012 Idea Book and Catalog.
- Revved up ribbon! It's a snap to achieve the "scrunchy" look simply by pulling a thread and shirring along the length! I selected Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding for a coordinated look.
- Luscious labels! The "Flourish" stamp from Strength and Hope was inked in Not Quite Navy and stamped onto Very Vanilla card stock. It was the punched out with the Decorative Label Punch and speckled using the Color Spritzer Tool and a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker. It was then layered onto a Cherry Cobbler Decorative Label.
- Simple sentiments! The Friend sentiment from You're a Gem was inked in Cherry Cobbler and punched out with the 1-3/8" x 5/8" Oval. After a little sponging and spritzing, it was popped up on the Decorative Label with a Stampin' Dimensional. A Strength and Hope Butterfly directs our attention right to it!
- Everything's better with bling! Basic Pearls adorn the Scallop Edge Border and the Butterfly's body!
"Clean and Simple" should never be "Clean and Boring". It's all in the details! I can't wait to see your Clean and Simple designs! So won't you play with The Players this week?
Your comments are so important to me. So please, let me know what you think about today's card. Hopefully it or my tips have inspired you in some way. And remember, if you ever have any questions about the cards that I make or the technniques that I use, I am only email away! Thanks for visiting me today! Until next time...
Stamp Sets: You're a Gem (W 122268, C 122270), Strength & Hope (W 118100, C 123660); Ink: Not Quite Navy (103008), Cherry Cobbler (119669), Crumb Cake (121030), Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker (120973); Designer Series Paper: Paisley Petals (122367); Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Baja Breeze (111352), Daffodil Delight (119683); Tools: Decorative Label Punch (120907), Scalloped Edge Border Punch (119882), 1-3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch (119863), Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Sponge Dauber (102892); Glitz and Glam: Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding (120992), Basic Pearls (119247)