It's Sunday and time to play at The Paper Players! This week we have a fabulous sketch challenge designed by Nance Leedy. I flipped mine, which is perfectly "legal" in the challenge world. Enjoy a Nature Walk with The Paper Players and the video tutorial on how to make today's bow!
The Stampin' Schach Stampin' Tips:
- Design your own Designer Paper! Looking for that certain look? Make it yourself! I stamped Cherry Cobbler Butterflies and Early Espresso Bees onto Naturals Ivory card stock. Then I overstamped using the Sanded stamp inked with Cherry Cobbler. A little spritzing using the Color Spritzer Tool and a Soft Suede Stampin' Write marker adds a nice vintage touch!
- Tag...You're it! "Friends" and "Thanks" from the Tiny Tags set were stamped onto Naturals Ivory card stock and punched out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. Of course, what better way to attach them to the card than with a Vintage Trinkets Safety Pin!
- Free bird! The Bird, freed from its cage, is lightly tinted, vintage style! Cherry Cobbler ink and a Blender Pen complements the designer paper. More Mustard colors the beak and legs. A double dose of dimensionals places the bird into the foreground.
- It's bow time! Although the "No-Tail Bow" has a more formal look, it is the perfect choice when "No Tails Are Required"!
- Here's another look at the formal bow on last week's Paper Players' card:
- And here is the tutorial on how to make your own!
I hope you enjoyed today's card and that I have inspired you in some little way. Won't you please leave me a comment and let me know what you think? And as always, I am available to answer any questions about the cards that I create and the techniques that I use. I am only an email away. Until next time...
Stamp Set: Nature Walk (W 121925, C 121997--Occasions Mini), Tiny Tags (W 118091, C 118592), Sanded (109294), French Foliage (retired); Inks: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Early Espresso (119670); Stampin' Write Markers: Soft Suede (120973), More Mustard (100076); Designer Series Paper: Paisley Petals (122367); Card Stock: Naturals Ivory (101849), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Early Espresso (119686); Tools: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Jewelry Tag Punch (117190), Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Sponge Dauber (102892), Blender Pen (102845); Glitz and Glam: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (120992), Vintage Trinkets (118764), Linen Thread (104199), Basic Pearls (119247)