Recently I was honored by Diane at Rubber 'n Rafters and Sabriena at Little Miss Scrapalicious with the Stylish Blogger Award. Today I would like to thank both Diane and Sabriena for their kindness. You might remember that a few weeks ago I had been tagged with this same award from Nikki of Bond Girl Creations. One of the stipulations is that I need to share eight things about myself. Here are the original eight facts I shared, and here are eight more:
1. I am a tea drinker. I prefer Irish and English Breakfast, Earl Grey and some flavored teas like Cherry Vanilla and Peach. But I also love Diet Mt. Dew!
2. I could listen to my son play his trumpet forever. Brady and I share a love of classical music. Brady gets his trumpet prowess from his father...I can't read a note of music, although I always wished I could play an instrument.
3. Fall and winter are my favorite seasons. And I don't mind snow as long as the highways stay clear.
4. I love a good mystery...whether it is a movie, television program, or a book.
5. My husband, Kim, does the laundry and a lot of the cooking in our household. He does a much better job than I do at both. This started as a necessity from when I was teaching, since I always had so much paperwork. I would grade papers and write up lesson plans, and he would start the meals and laundry. He discovered that he loves to cook. As for the laundrey...neither of us are thrilled with it!
6. Sad things...movies, songs, TV programs, books and even sad commercials, like those for the Humane Society, always make me cry. Brady and Kim are able to predict when the waterworks will turn on! I was even a mess when saying good-by to my sweet friends at the Stampin' Up! convention. (Love you Mike, Ginger and Kylie!)
7. Teaching is my passion! Whether in a classroom filled with high school students, or on a stamping blog, I love sharing my knowledge with those that are eager to learn. I truly mean it when I say that I am only an email away if you have questions about the cards that I make or the techniques that I use.
8. I can always find the humour in any situation!
And now to pass the award on to eight more stampers...and there are so many deserving stampers out there! I could receive a million of these awards and never get everyone mentioned!
Please stop by and say "Hi!" to these talented stampers!
My Picks from the Occasions Mini
Everyone is always interested in what people are finding intriguing in the Occasions Mini. Although I may be a few days behind everyone else with my list, today is such a wonderful day for sharing. So, in no particular order, here are my favorite things:
1. Seam Binding...all colors
Very Vanilla (120999)
Cherry Cobbler (120992)
Always Artichoke (121000)
Baja Breeze (122331)
Crumb Cake (122332)
Pear Pizzazz (122330)
Rose Red (121884)
2. Rosettes (118774)
3. Trinket Keys (121892) and Crowns (121891)
Designer Series Paper:
4. Springtime Vintage (121782)
5. Botanical Gazette (121783)
6. Sweet Stitches (121781)
7. Nature Walk (W 121925; C 121997)
8. Easter Blossoms (W 121905; C 122057 )
9. Sew Suite (W 121933; C 122009)
10. Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (121809)
If you would like to order any of these products, please CLICK HERE.
Thank you for allowing me to share a little of my life with you today! I will be back tomorrow with my Paper Players Inspiration Card. After our break for the holidays, we're back and ready to share our creativity with you! Until next time...