Clean and classy! Vintage and distressed! Two looks with the same basic layout!
- Texture! The Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was zipped through the Big Shot with Very Vanilla card stock.
- Distress! The Seven-Sided Tool from the Cutter Kit is the perfect way to roughen up an edge. Follow this up with Soft Suede ink and a Sponge Dauber!
- Age it! The Color Spritzer Tool and a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker adds instant speckles! Faux burn and roll down a corner for even more character!
- Glitz and Glam! What could coordinate better with Cherry Cobbler card stock than Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, accented with Basic Pearls? And for a whimsical touch, add a pearl eye to the bird!
- Eye candy! A Scallop Punch Flower with an Antique Brad center balances the look!
It just so happened that I gave the original clean and classy card to my husband for Valentine's Day last year, so I am able to provide you with a side-by-side comparison of the two cards. How cool to see them next to each other!
As always, your comments mean so much to me. So please, won't you leave me a comment and let me know what you think about today's card? And remember, if you have a question about the cards that I create or the techniques that I use, I am only an email away!
And don't forget...Sale-A-Bration starts today! For every $50 in product that you purchase, you will receive a free Sale-A-Bration product! Place your order with me today and earn your "Shop with Schach" Rewards! Until next time...
Stamp Set: Be My Valentine (122045---Occasions Mini); Ink: Jet Black StazOn (101406), Soft Suede (115657), Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker (120973); Designer Series Paper: Love Letters (117162); Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Basic Black (121045); Tools: Big Shot (113439), Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115963), Sponge Dauber (102892), Two Step Bird Punch (117191), 1-3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854), Cutter Kit (106958), Color Spritzer Tool (107066); Glitz and Glam: Basic Pearls (119247), Antique Brads (117273), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (120992)