Baby Blossoms and Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper...what an adorable combination! And what better embellishment on a card to a friend than a key? After all, good friends are one of the keys to happiness! Enjoy the first card I have made with this delightful set and paper!
The Stampin' Schach Design Tips:
- "Pop" it up! The "Label" from Sweet Blossoms was inked in Regal Rose and stamped onto Naturals Ivory card stock. It was inked again and stamped a second time onto Crumb Cake card stock. The "friend" section of the Sweet Friend sentiment from the Hello,You stamp set was inked using a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, and centered in the oval of the Crumb Cake label. The Crumb Cake oval was then snipped out and popped up onto the Naturals Ivory label using a dimensional. Hint: Use a Stamp-a-ma-jig to perfectly align your sentiment!
- Two step stamping! The adorable Mini-Roses were inked in Regal Rose, and highlighted in Rose Red. For contrast, I stamped one in Crumb Cake with Soft Suede highlights.
- Leaves! Tiny Leaves from Baby Blossoms were inked with Pear Pizzazz. An Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker was used to add veins and mid-ribs.
- Buttons and Bows! A double bow was crafted from Rose Red and Always Artichoke Seam Binding. Layered buttons form a base from which to suspend a Trinket Key. Need to review my bow-making video tutorial? Just click Here.
- Vintage charm! Basic Pearls accent the center of the roses and the Scallop Trim Border Punch.
So what do you think of the Baby Blossoms set? I wasn't sold when I first saw it, but now that I have inked it up, I love the Label and the Mini-Roses. Of course, the Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper is right up my alley!The World's Cutest Dog Treat House
As always, your comments are so important to me. So please, let me know what you think of today's card. And remember, if you ever have any questions about the cards that I create or the techniques that I use, I am only an email away. Until next time...
Stamp Sets: Baby Blossoms (W 121927; C 122000), Hello, You (117118); Inks: Regal Rose (105211), Rose Red (101778), Crumb Cake (121030), Soft Suede (115657), Pear Pizzazz (119784), Always Artichoke Stampin' Write Marker (105113); Designer Series Paper: Springtime Vintage (121782---Occasions Mini); Card Stock: Naturals Ivory (101849), Rose Red (102544), Crumb Cake (120953), Soft Suede (115318); Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402); Glitz and Glam: Basic Pearls (119247), Trinket Keys (121892---Occasions Mini), Rose Red Seam Binding (121884---Occasions Mini), Always Artichoke Seam Binding (121000---Occasions Mini), Pear Pizzazz Seam Binding (122330---Occasions Mini), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743), Subtles Designer Buttons (119745), Linen Thread (104199)