- Dust off those punches! For Mother Bear's Whisper White body and head, I used the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Her ears were made from the Word Window Punch, while her snout was punched from the Large Oval Punch. Her Basic Black eyes are compliments of the Crop-a-dile, and her nose was punched with an ordinary paper punch. Going Gray ink, applied with a Sponge Dauber, defines the edges.
- Oh, baby! This bundle of baby bear cuteness was created by using the 1" Circle Punch for both the head and body. An ordinary 1/4" paper punch was used for the ears and the Crop-a-dile provided both the eyes and the nose.
- There's no business like snow business! Rip that paper, define the edges with Going Gray and ta-da...instant snow!
- Add a touch of whimsy! Who says you can't combine winter and Valentine's Day? The Jumbo Snowflake Punch is used to punch a Basic Black and Brushed Gold Snowflake. One of the darling Real Red Epoxy Brads, available from the Occasions Mini, makes a perfect snowflake center!
- Black hearts? Of course, when they compliment the Basic Black Modern Label! Punched with the new Small Heart Punch, don't they look adorable atop the Real Red grosgrain ribbon?
Sale-a-brate good times, come on! Let's Sale-a-brate!
How's that for paraphrasing Kool and the Gang! Now is the time to stock up on Stampin' Up! supplies while you earn free gifts. For every $50 you spend on product, you are entitled to one free gift from the Sale-a-bration brochure. With the addition of over 70 stamp sets from the Idea Book and Catalog, there are more free choices than ever before! And multiply these fortunes...spend $150 in product and earn three free Sale-A-bration gifts plus Hostess Rewards! Just Click Here to visit my online store. What could be easier!
I hope that you enjoyed today's card, and that I inspired you to try Laura's adorable punched bears. Your comments are very important to me, so please leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today's creation. And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards that I make or the techniques that I use, don't hesitate to email me. Until next time...
Please Click Here to Order Stampin' Up! 24/7!