It's time for the traditional Wednesday sneak peek at my Pals Paper Arts inspiration card. The Design Team will be welcoming a very special celebrity Guest Artist this week, so please be sure to tune in Thursday to see what she has created for you. I will be the first to tell you that it will be spectacular! In the meantime, why not stop by the PPA to see the winners of last week's sketch challenge?
As you can tell, my card this week features one of my favorite Stampin' Up! products, Basic Pearls. I was thrilled when Stampin' Up! included them in their product line. Since this is the season for sharing, I would like to share my pearls with you. One lucky reader will be receiving a package of Basic Pearls. All you need to do is simply leave a comment on today's post. I will randomly select the winner after midnight CST and post the winner on my blog Thursday. The winner will have 48 hours to email me an address.
New "Shop with Schach" Customer Rewards Program
The "Shop with Schach" Customer Rewards Program is my way of giving a little something back to my returning customers. For your loyalty, you can earn a FREE stamp set of your choice from any current Stampin' Up! catalog!
Here are the details:
- Place an on-line order OR email me your order.
- Keep track of how much you spend on product before shipping and taxes.
- When you reach $500 in product, email me the dates and amounts of your purchases, along with your choice of stamp set.
- I will verify your orders, and send you your free stamp set.
- The offer expires one year from your initial purchase. For example, if your first purchase was December 1, 2010 you would have until December 1, 2011 to purchase $500 and redeem your offer.
- Remember, you will be responsible for tracking your own purchases and emailing me! It's that easy!
I hope that you were intrigued enough by my little sneak peek to join me again tomorrow for the full reveal. And don't forget, your comment earns you a chance at free pearls! Until next time...