The Paper Players have a wonderful challenge scheduled for tomorrow! And to pique your interest I am treating you to a sneak peek at my Design Team inspiration card. It's distressed! It's watercolored! It's been spritzed! It's everything I love to do! Plus, I will be sharing my first video tutorial ... Watercoloring with Blender Pens! So please join me on Sunday when the challenge goes live!
- I have a Wish List that's a mile long.
- I would love to earn a few extra dollars each month to help pay for (insert YOUR desire here).
- I want to share my creativity with others.
- I would like to have access to a private blog where I can learn more about techniques and tips.
- I think it would be great to take advantage of pre-orders.
- I think it would be fun to go to Convention and hang-out with Ann! (OK...maybe I am stretching this a bit...but Convention IS fabulous!)
- I would like this FREE tote!
If you answered "YES" to any of the above, EMAIL ME today to learn how you can become a member of The Schach Pack, my downline group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. Imagine the possibilities! If you are ready to join now and receive immediate benefits, CLICK HERE, and then click on JOIN NOW! My recruiting password is: stampinschach.
Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look at my Paper Player Preview! I hope that you will join me tomorrow for the reveal and tutorial! Remember, your comments and questions are important to me! Until next time...