Wednesday is always the day that the Pals Paper Arts Design Team members do our sneak peaks of our inspiration cards. I really like the card that I created for this week's challenge, and I hope that you will, too! I would love to have you join me for the reveal tomorrow! And in the meantime, how about checking out the Pals Paper Arts Artist Picks for last week's challenge!
- Over 50 6" x 6" pieces of Designer Series Paper (all from Patterns Pack III)
- 24 pieces of 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" printed paper from the Country Living Cards A La Carte kit
- One On Board Book...Bird (unopened)
- Approximately 10 yards of Sleigh Bells Ribbon
- 18 assorted Khaki Corduroy Brads and Buttons
- Floral Fusion Felt Flowers (Over 130 pieces)
- Crochet Lace Ribbon (Spare Parts, approximately 3 yards)
- One of my cards
Participation couldn't be easier! All you need to do is leave a comment on any of this week's posts, Tuesday through Friday, until 9:00 PM CST Friday, October 1st. You may comment each day, if you wish and increase your chances of winning. At that time, I will use a random number generator from Random. org to select a winner. The winner's name will be posted on my blog Saturday, October 2. Note: The winner will have 24 hours to email me their name and mailing address! So be certain to check in on Saturday!
Need to order Stampin' Up! supplies? Order on-line from me! I can help you purchase the perfect product for the perfect card or scrapbook page! Just email me if you have any questions! Until next time...