As is customary, I am providing you with a wee peek at tomorrow's Pals Paper Arts inspiration card. It is a vintage/shabby chic card which is in vogue right now. I find this style so much fun to create! If you would like to see more, tune in tomorrow!
Barb asked in a comment Monday if I would list down the stamp sets that I have purchased from the new Idea Book and Catalog. Well, here is my list of favorites. Some have been purchased already, and some are on my Wish List! Ready troops? Here goes:
- Elizabeth (117120 $9.95)
- Wicked Cool (C 120600 $14.95; W 118738 $19.95)
- Studio Sketches (C 122222 $13.95; W 116974 $17.95)
- Greeting Card Kids (C 120633 $15.95; W 119887 $20.95)
- Contempo Christmas (C 120594 $11.95; W 118734 $15.95)
- Morning Cup (C 120489 $16.95; W 116988 $21.95)
- Friends Fur-ever (C 120504 $25.95; W 117008 $33.95)
- Baby Bundle (C 120576 $19.95; W 118525 $27.95)
- Friends Never Fade (C 120618 $13.95; W 118750 $17.95)
- Butterfly Prints (C 120738 $12.95; W 121049 $16.95)
- Countryside (C 120495 $16.95; W 116998 $22.95)
- Uncharted Territory (C 120456 $14.95; W 116952 $19.95)
- In Wildnerness (C 120537 $16.95; W 117040 $21.95)
- Artistic Etchings (C 120573 $14.95; W 118517 $18.95)
- Notably Ornate (C 120561 $17.95; W 117098 $23.95)
- Have a Seat (C 120447 $11.95; W 116696 $15.95)
- Teahouse (W 117132 $17.95)
- A Word for You (C 120528; W 117032 $21.95)
- Word Play (C 120651 $28.95; W 120308 $41.95)
I purchase clear mounts whenever possible, because I get more bang for my buck. Plus, I was fortunate to earn several sets during Sale-A-Bration...I love the perks of being a Stampin' Up!demonstrator! Non-stamp favorites from the new Idea Book and Catalog include Elegant Soiree, Love Letters, and Lap of Luxury Designer Series Papers, Pearls and Rhinestones, and the Chantilly and Victoria crochet trim!
I hope that you enjoyed today's peek, and that you will join me again tomorrow! Remember that your comments are important to me, and that I do read each and every one! If you have any questions about the cards that I create, or the techniques that I use...or even my "Favorites List", do not hesitate to email me! I will certainly get back to you after I return from Convention. Until next time...