The Pals Paper Arts gals have a case of the "Monochromatic Blues" with this week's PPA challenge. I decided on Night of Navy paired with the Bella Toile background stamp. Oo la la! The Square Lattice Embossing Folder, available May 1st, adds so much texture! And you know how much I LOVE texture!!! This card is quick and easy, yet packs a visual punch. Won't you sing the "PPA Blues" with us!
The Stampin' Schach Tips:
- Stamp then emboss! Doesn't this background look wonderful? The Bella Toile stamp was inked with Night of Navy and stamped onto Very Vanilla. This was then zipped through the Big Shot die cutting machine with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The result is instant "Wow"!
- Punch then emboss! "Merci" from Chic Boutique was stamped in Night of Navy onto Very Vanilla card stock and punched out with the Small Oval Punch. A quick trip through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder results in a coordinated sentiment. However, be very careful if you emboss then punch...sometimes the punch will tear the embossed paper. Don't ask me how I know!
- Kissing and Smooching! After first "kissing" the edges of the rose petals with Very Vanilla ink, give them a big "Smooch" with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz. Your roses will love you for it!
With the release of the Summer Mini this Saturday, I would like to share with you my top four "must haves", two of which I have used on this card:
- Elements of Style Stamp Set---classy and elegant
- Very Vanilla Smooch Spritz---adds instant shine and shimmer
- Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Series Paper---vintage style magically revealed
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder---deeply embossed texture thats modern yet classy
Beginning May 1st, these items can be ordered right here on The Stampin' Schach!
Remember, your comments are very important to me. So leave me a comment and let me know what you think about today's card. And if you ever have questions about the cards that I make or the techniques that I use, don't hesitate to Email Me! And don't forget the wonderful blog candy that I am offering this week. See the original post HERE. Until next time...
Click Here to Order Stampin' Up! 24/7
Stamp Set: Bella Toile (111598), Chic Boutique (113744); Inks: Night of Navy (102977), Very Vanilla (104308); Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Night of Navy (100867), Kraft (102125); Tools: Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Extra Large Fancy Flower (118073), Small Oval Punch (107304), Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Tombow Adhesive (110755); Glitz and Glam: Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spray (118772---Summer Mini), Night of Navy 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109036)