Today's card features a variety of products available from the Occasions Mini catalog, and is tailored for those of us whose stamping time is at a premium. Complete in less than thirty minutes, it still possesses enough glitz and glam to raise it above the "same-o, same-o" generic cards! Let's take a closer look at the time saving steps involved with "Bird Hugs". What else would you call a card that uses the Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch and Sending Love Hugs?
The Stampin' Schach Tips:
- When time is of the essence, don't reinvent the wheel! This idea for using the Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch and the Hugs notes comes directly from the Occasions Mini catty! Of course, our own personalities shine through in the papers that we use and the colors that we select!
- Save even more time by using Hugs! No cutting needed. And who can resist that delightful little scalloped edge!
- No time to glitter? Don't worry...be happy! Sending Love Designer Series Paper is "pre-glittered", making it the perfect choice for a quick and easy card.
- Zip-pa-dee-do-da! Add texture in seconds with the new Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder.
- When close is good enough, leave that Stamp-a-ma-jig in its resting place, and reach for Stampin' Up!s new clear mount stamps...another time saver! With Stampin' Write Markers, I quickly inked up "Love You Much" from the Well Scripted stamp set, and stamped it where I wanted it. Now I am not advocating throwing out your Stamp-a-ma-jig, but when image placement does not have to be picture perfect, try this.
- Sweet! Don't you love the Scallop Trim Border Punch? It adds the right touch of Victoriana to this little Valentine! And it can be yours free from the Sale-a-bration brochure when you order $50 in product from me!
Of course, what would Thursday be without the Pals Paper Arts Challenge? Here is a little peek at this week's inspiration card:
Challenges are super for helping us improve our stamping and card designing skills. Won't you join us Thursday for this week's challenge?
Happy Anniversary, to Me!
February 1st marked my one year anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Won't you join me this weekend and help me celebrate by partaking in a little blog candy? I promise it will be yummy...and calorie free! And if you would really like to help me celebrate, what could be better than joining my group, The Schach Pack, and becoming a fellow demonstrator? Sale-a-bration is the perfect time to join, especially with the Starter Kit special. For more details, Click Here. Whether you want to be a hobby demo, or aspire to have a career, you are welcome in The Pack! I would love to be your mentor.
Remember, your comments and questions are important to me. Please let me know what you think about today's card. And remember, if you ever have a question about the cards that I make or the techniques that I use, please feel free to email me! Until next time...
Please Click Here to Order Stampin' Up! 24/7
Stamp Set: Well Scripted (117072 W, 118601 C---Occasions Mini); Inks: Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker (100071), Real Red Stampin' Write Marker (100052); Designer Series Paper: Sending Love Specialty(117153---Occasions Mini), Sending Love Notes "Hugs" (118779---Occasions Mini); Card Stock: Basic Gray textured (108693---Neutrals assorted), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730); Tools: Big Shot (113439), Stampin' Up! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (117335---Occasions Mini), Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (117191---Occasions Mini), Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402---Sale-a-bration); Glitz and Glam: Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109052)