A week ago I had planned to unveil my delicious Stampin' Schach Blog Candy when tragedy struck my family. With the death of Missy the Boxer, celebrating was the last thing on my mind. A week has passed, and today marks the 11th anniversary of when we adopted Missy. Your kind words have helped to heal, and although a void still exists, I have reached the realization that I still have many reasons to celebrate. These are symbolized in my blog candy:
- My First Year Anniversary as a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator occurred February 1st! Since paper is the traditional gift for first anniversaries, this blog candy contains over 75 six inch by six inch card stock squares!
- The unconditional love of Missy the Boxer for almost eleven years. There was no buddy like my buddy. Therefore, I have included an unmounted "Snow Buddies" Hostess Level 2 set from the last Holiday Mini.
- A "perfect" 34 year career as a teacher. I have loved every minute of it. Since it was a "plum" job, I have included a new "Perfect Plum" Stampin' Write Marker!
- A blog whose readers and followers are tied together by their love of stamping and papercrafting. To symbolize this tie that binds, I have included a roll of Certainly Celery Ribbon from last year's Sale-a-bration Ribbon Bundle.
- Virtual friends whose words have comforted me. What could better represent this than the 2009 Level 1 Hostess Set, "Comfort Food"!
- Valentine's Day! Real Red Classic Ink to symbolize red roses.
- I have also added a few cute brads, some silk flowers, and bling simply because I wanted to!
In addition, I am also including this card, which was selected as a Clean and Simple Favorite a few months ago on Splitcoast. I feel that it's sentiment, from Vintage Vogue, is very appropriate in light of my recent life experiences.
And so, "Donut Be Sad", come "Celebrate" with me! Starting with today's post through next Thursday's Pals Paper Arts challenge card post, please leave a comment. At 10:00 PM CST on Thursday, February 18th, I will use a random number generator to select a winner from all of the comments left during this time span. The more you comment, the greater your chances of winning! The winner will be announced on "The Stampin' Schach" on Saturday, February 19th. The winner will need to email their address to me.
Remember, if you ever have any questions about the cards that I create or the techniques that I use, please do not hesitate to email me. I am always willing to answer your questions! And by the way, did you notice my newest badge under my signature? Another reason to celebrate, and to purchase your Stampin' Up! products from me. Until next time...
Please Click Here to Order Stampin' Up! 24/7!