A friend of mine recently returned from our nation's capitol. During the course of our conversation, talked turned to the beautiful cherry trees, which were in bloom. And thus we have the inspiration for "Spring", the first card in a series featuring the stamp set, "Branch Out". What will be the other members of the series, you ask? Why...Summer, Fall and Winter...of course!
Would you like your own "recipe" for Spring? Just follow these easy steps!
- Start with Very Vanilla card stock as the card base
- Stamp the tree image from Branch Out with Basic Brown
- Randomly stamp the abstract leaves with Pretty in Pink and Kiwi Kiss
- Randomly stamp the butterfly image with Lavender Lace
- Mount your stamped image on Kiwi Kiss and Pretty in Pink cardstocks
- Add Kiwi Kiss and Pretty in Pink paper strips in the lower right hand corner
- Attach buttons
- Place a snippet of Chocolate Chip ribbon down the left side
- Adhere the central matted image in place
And...Spring has sprung!
Stamp Set: Branch Out (113200) Inks: Pretty in Pink (101301); Kiwi Kiss (111835); Basic Brown (104315) Lavender Lace (101305) Card Stock: Pretty in Pink (100459); Kiwi Kiss (111353); Very Vanilla (101650) Lavender Lace (101614) Ribbon: Chocolate Chip (109051) Other: Vintage mother-of-pearl buttons
All stamped images used on this site are copyrighted by Stampin' Up! 2009.