- Earth Element inks provide a perfect palette for coloring "Gifts of the Earth"! Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, More Mustard and Old Olive team up with Elegant Eggplant and Bordering Blue to make quick work in the tinting department!
- To finish your "watercolored" images, shade with Sahara Sand to anchor the image and add depth!
- Double the fun! A double Eyelet Border adds visual interest to the bottom of the card and balances the large image.
- It's all about the details! The Vintage Brads which border the image mat and the Brads on the sentiment pull this card together. A snippet of Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon hides the interface between the Always Artichoke and More Mustard card stocks.
- Keep with the theme, but don't be afraid to stray a little! I was focusing on the "earthiness" of this set, so I stayed with earthy elements: inks, paper colors, distressing the edges, use of wood sheets, and vintage brads. However, I added a touch of Victorian in the Eyelet Border and the Finial Press Embossing Folder.
Here is a "parade" of previously posted "Gifts of the Earth" cards so you can see the other stamps in this set and how the image looks "in the round":
Holiday Hopper Line-Up
1. Kris Kilcoyne (Kween Bee Kreations)
2. Carla Bazhenow(Carla's Scraps)
3. Linda Callahan (Stampin' Seasons)
4. Mary Fish(Stampin' Pretty)
5. Tricia Gillam(Soul Stamper)
6. Jill Gregory(Stamping Heart)
7. Liz Hughes(DIY Paper Creations)
8. Kim Lampone (Stamp, Scrap, Get Kreative)
9. Kalshelia Lloyd (Stampin' Fabulousity)
10. Regina Mangum (The Stampin' Bean)
11. Margaret Moody(Margaret Moody)
12. Debbie Pierce(Stampin' Sunshine)
13. Ann Schach (The Stampin' Schach)
14. Gina Shaw (Cards by Gina)
15. Lourdes Torres (Cozy Crafty Corner)
Stamp Set: Gifts of the Earth, Falling Leaves; Inks: More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Bordering Blue, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Summer Sun; Designer Series Paper: Autumn Traditions, Autumn Meadows; Card Stock: Really Rust textured, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Texture Cuts Wood Sheets; Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, Modern Label Punch, Big Shot, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Original Dies Leaves #2, Pillowbox Die, Color Spritzer, Blender Pens, Sponge Dauber; Embellishments: Vintage Brads, Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Circle Fire Brads