Welcome to a new feature at The Stampin' Schach...a feature which I call "Simply Schach". Each week I will be posting a card which will be fast and easy to create. You might say that it is my version of Clean and Simple, with a few more layers and a little bling now and then. These are cards that would be great to demonstrate at a workshop or make whenever time is of the essence! I hope that you enjoy the first card in this series, "Patterned Pines...The Simply Schach Way!"
- Create a standard card base from textured Very Vanilla. Use the Corner Rounder on the right hand side for visual interest.
- Ink the Patterned Pines "Trio of Trees" with Garden Green and stamp onto Very Vanilla.
- Add Red Circle Fire Brads to the top of each tree. Layer onto Real Red card stock.
- Select the "Green Galore Damask" pattern from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper collection and punch the bottom edge with the Scallop Edge Punch. Layer onto the Real Red card stock.
- Add a snippet of Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Paper at the interface of the two papers.
- Add a Photo Corner punched from the "Green Galore Damask" into the upper left hand corner.
- Use the Corner Rounder on the right hand corners of the Real Red mat and adhere to the card base.
Wasn't that simple? What we have is a seasonal card with a country feel! (Stampin' Schach Design Tip of the Day: Like this card, but not the colors? No problem. Just switch out the ink color and select coordinating designer paper and card stock!)
What does this week have in store for you? How about the Pals Paper Arts challenge on Thursday? My design team Pals are serving up some awesome inspiration cards for you! Be sure to join us. Subscribe today at Pals Paper Arts. And speaking of subscriptions, have you subscribed to "The Stampin' Schach" yet? Please visit my right side bar to sign up.
As always, please leave a comment before you go. I will be anxious to read what you think about the new "Simply Schach" feature. And, if you have any questions, or if you need a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog, please feel free to Email Me! Until next time...
Please Click Here to Order Stampin' Up! 24/7!
Stamp Set: Patterned Pines Hostess Level 1 set (116525)
Inks: Garden Green (102272)
Designer Series Pattern: Merry Moments (115672)
Card Stock: Very Vanilla (101650), Real Red (102482)
Tools: Photo Corners Punch (109042), Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
Embellishments: Red Circle Fire Brads (109110), Real Red 5/8” Grosgrain Ribbon (109052)