After taking time off for Founder's Circle and dog shows, I am back with my lesson of the month, just in time for your holiday card planning. This month features three cards created with the Bright and Beautiful stamp set. An easel card, a clean and elegant card, and a card with country elegance comprise the trio. You will see a commonality in colors, textures, and papers. Here they are:
Card #1: Country Elegance
Card #2: Clean and Elegant
- Creating a classic bow
Card #3: Easel Card
- How to make a simple easel card
This month's lesson will include the following:
- The Bright and Beautiful clear stamp set (C 135029, $24.95). Already own this set? You may substitute one of equal value.
- Three completed cards.
- Emailed pdf project sheets which contain step-by-step instructions and photos on how to complete each card, including measurements.
- Item numbers for each product used.
- A private link to video lessons for each one of the projects, discussing how it was created and demonstrating how to do the techniques used.
- Email assistance to answer any questions you may have about the cards.
- You will have until 12:00 Noon (CST) on the 28th of this month to email me that you will be participating and to pay the PayPal invoice, which will be emailed to you. My email addresses are: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Either one is fine. Sets will he ordered after 12:00 Noon CST on the 28th. They will be sent to you within 1 business day after I receive them. The tutorials and video links will be emailed to you by October 31st.
- Please allow up to three weeks for me to complete your cards. I create each card personally, and depending upon the number of subscribers, it does take time to complete the cards.
- There is no commitment. You can subscribe one month, and opt out the next. However, you will receive a surprise valued between $3.95 - $5.95 for every three months you enroll (on your 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th month...).
Until next time...